FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

Dungeon@Hunter 4/Save F-iles 05/20/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les vizards-killers de konoha Index du Forum -> Les Vizards Killers de Konoha!!! -> L'évolution de l'alliance!
Auteur Message
linegysel

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dungeon@Hunter 4/Save F-iles 05/20/2016 Répondre en citant

Dungeon Hunter 4 Save Files > urlin.us/2bigg

The,,max,,value,,of,,gems,,that,,you,,can,,get,,is,,150million,,plusYou,,,also,,,need,,,an,,,assembly,,,converter,,,unless,,,you,,,know,,,it,,,by,,,heart,,,,which,,,I,,,doubt,,,lolOk,,here,,we,,go:,,1.Download,,from,,the,,link,,provided,,by,,the,,author,,(it's,,a,,dropbox,,link),,2.When,,done,,,you,,should,,see,,a,,rar,,file,,by,,the,,name,,"libDungeonHunter4HD.rar",,and,,it,,should,,be,,8.36mb,,3.Extract,,the,,rar,,file,,and,,you,,will,,get,,a,,lib,,file,,by,,the,,name,,"libDungeonHunter4HD.so",,and,,the,,size,,of,,this,,file,,is,,28.76mb,,4.Copy,,the,,extracted,,lib,,file,,and,,go,,to,,the,,path,,"/data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD4HM,,5.Open,,the,,abovementioned,,folder,,and,,you,,will,,see,,a,,folder,,name,,"lib",,6.Open,,the,,"lib",,folder,,and,,you,,will,,see,,a,,lib,,file,,with,,the,,same,,name,,to,,what,,you,,had,,extracted,,7.You,,can,,just,,paste,,over,,the,,original,,lib,,file,,but,,I,,always,,delete,,before,,I,,paste,,8.Once,,you,,are,,done,,exit,,and,,open,,your,,game,,9.Go,,to,,the,,shop,,and,,under,,the,,1st,,item,,which,,is,,sword,,,above,,is,,sword,,with,,value,,of,,gem,,and,,below,,is,,with,,value,,of,,coins(20,000),,10.Just,,tap,,the,,one,,with,,20,000,,coins,,value,,n,,it,,will,,say,,buy,,it,,with,,-xxxxxgems,,just,,hit,,yes,,and,,you,,get,,lots,,of,,gems,,and,,just,,buy,,anything,,that,,uses,,coinsShould,,,,we,,,,change,,,,back,,,,to,,,,the,,,,our,,,,original,,,,.so,,,,file,,,,after?if,,,,you,,,,made,,,,titanium,,,,backup,,,,before,,,,trying,,,,this,,,,then,,,,you,,,,can,,,,restore,,,,otherwise,,,,noWorked,,,,then,,,,a,,,,day,,,,later,,,,game,,,,reset,,,,itselfJust,,,,restore,,,,the,,,,game,,,,with,,,,titanium,,,,backup,,,,if,,,,you,,,,made,,,,backup,,,,beforethx,,,,good,,,,jobdont,,,,make,,,,short,,,,posts,,,,just,,,,hit,,,,like,,,,on,,,,the,,,,post,,,,if,,,,you,,,,really,,,,like,,,,my,,,,work,,,,cybrus,,,,and,,,,riddyckoac,,,,like,,,,this,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,top,,,,#56,,,,ace12345,,,,ace12345,,,,Advanced,,,,Member,,,,Advanced,,,,Member,,,,163,,,,posts,,,,Joined,,,,12-November,,,,11,,,,Posted,,,,21,,,,April,,,,2013,,,,-,,,,08:26,,,,AM,,,,unlimited,,,,gems&gold,,,,apk,,,,file,,,,--->,,,,,,,,,,,,Enjoy,,,Castana,,,,Jul,,,4,,,,2014,,,Castana,,,,Jul,,,4,,,,2014,,,#9,,,FineNerdsS7,,,Seasoned,,,Member,,,Messages:,,,2,189,,,Ratings:,,,479,,,Jul,,,4,,,,2014,,,#10,,,Castana,,,said:,,,↑,,,I,,,noticed,,,back,,,in,,,May,,,seems,,,to,,,be,,,the,,,last,,,attempt,,,from,,,anyone,,,or,,,just,,,open,,,discussionI,,,,know,,,,for,,,,a,,,,fact,,,,it's,,,,in,,,,there,,,,due,,,,to,,,,some,,,,tweaking,,,,and,,,,testingworks,,like,,charm!,,liked!(:,,Back,,to,,top,,#60,,iaeberry,,iaeberry,,Newbie,,Members,,3,,posts,,Joined,,29-November,,12,,Posted,,21,,April,,2013,,-,,01:13,,PM,,Works,,perfectly,,on,,my,,non-rooted,,deviceDon't,,,forget,,,to,,,hit,,,the,,,like,,,button,,,of,,,the,,,author,,,Regards,,,Daryl,,,,,,Game,,,crash,,,after,,,replacing,,,file,,,on,,,/data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD4HM/lib,,,,why??,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,#44,,,p1234m,,,p1234m,,,Learning,,,Members,,,6,,,posts,,,Joined,,,12-September,,,12,,,Posted,,,19,,,April,,,2013,,,-,,,07:12,,,PM,,,try,,,this,,,look,,,like,,,i,,,don't,,,have,,,permission,,,to,,,see,,,the,,,forumThose,,would,,be,,really,,helpful,,if,,someone,,who,,reads,,this,,knowsYou,,will,,need,,to,,crack,,the,,app,,for,,it,,to,,work,,properly,,in,,IDAbefore,,change,,the,,file,,you,,must,,close,,a,,game,,3can't,,,,jailbreakrainbowfan,,likes,,this,,Back,,to,,top,,#59,,rainbowfan,,rainbowfan,,Learning,,Members,,8,,posts,,Joined,,15-December,,12,,Posted,,21,,April,,2013,,-,,12:14,,PM,,unlimited,,gems&gold,,apk,,file,,--->,,,,,,Enjoyalso,,,,game,,,,from,,,,internet,,,,link,,,,have,,,,a,,,,Chinese,,,,logo,,,,start,,,,up,,,,before,,,,Gameloft,,,,logo,,Last,,edited:,,May,,4,,,2014,,RWDJ,,,May,,4,,,2014,,RWDJ,,,May,,4,,,2014,,#1,,FineNerdsS7,,Seasoned,,Member,,Messages:,,2,189,,Ratings:,,479,,May,,4,,,2014,,#2,,Mate,,,I,,can,,help,,you,,out,,if,,you,,can,,upload,,the,,cracked,,.ipa,,somewhereFirst,,your,,device,,must,,have,,root,,access,,or,,rooted,,for,,this,,to,,workPlease,,,,re-enable,,,,javascript,,,,to,,,,access,,,,full,,,,functionalityAndroid,,,,Cheats!,,,,-,,,,Home,,,,of,,,,all,,,,Android,,,,Cheats,,,,→,,,,Cheats,,,,→,,,,Game,,,,Cheats,,,,Javascript,,,,Disabled,,,,Detected,,,,You,,,,currently,,,,have,,,,javascript,,,,disabledSe7enSins,,,Gaming,,,Community,,,Home,,,Forums,,,>,,,Mobile,,,Gaming,,,&,,,Resources,,,>,,,Mobile,,,Gaming,,,>,,,Mobile,,,Gaming,,,Modding,,,Support,,,>,,,Se7enSins,,,,Gaming,,,,Community,,,,Home,,,,Forums,,,,>,,,,Mobile,,,,Gaming,,,,&,,,,Resources,,,,>,,,,Mobile,,,,Gaming,,,,>,,,,Mobile,,,,Gaming,,,,Modding,,,,Support,,,,>,,,,.Back,,,,to,,,,top,,,,#46,,,,paradoxgogo,,,,paradoxgogo,,,,Learning,,,,Members,,,,8,,,,posts,,,,Joined,,,,07-June,,,,12,,,,Posted,,,,19,,,,April,,,,2013,,,,-,,,,09:47,,,,PM,,,,100%,,,,working,,,,Sent,,,,from,,,,my,,,,Nexus,,,,7,,,,using,,,,Tapatalk,,,,HD,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,top,,,,#47,,,,ndeeptendu,,,,ndeeptendu,,,,Cheater,,,,1,,,,Advanced,,,,Member,,,,471,,,,posts,,,,Joined,,,,27-February,,,,13,,,,Posted,,,,19,,,,April,,,,2013,,,,-,,,,10:16,,,,PM,,,,Glad,,,,to,,,,listen,,,,working,,,,Regards,,,,ndeeptenduBack,,to,,top,,#48,,vegeth5,,vegeth5,,Spurring,,Advanced,,Member,,58,,posts,,Joined,,23-November,,12,,Posted,,20,,April,,2013,,-,,03:55,,AM,,Unfortunately,,,Dungeon,,Hunter,,4,,has,,stoppedCould,,,anyone,,,help,,,me,,,figure,,,this,,,out?,,,I've,,,done,,,quite,,,a,,,bit,,,from,,,comparing,,,the,,,pre-,,,and,,,post-spending,,,gems,,,files,,,using,,,number,,,by,,,number,,,comparison,,,to,,,completely,,,breaking,,,the,,,files,,,into,,,parts,,,that,,,change,,,and,,,parts,,,that,,,don't,,,,but,,,what,,,really,,,caught,,,me,,,was,,,the,,,change,,,in,,,sizeI'm,,,sure,,,you,,,all,,,know,,,what,,,I,,,meanThe,,game,,is,,like,,12gb,,anywaysClick,,to,,expandstill,,,,not,,,,workThe,,,,file,,,,contents,,,,change,,,,every,,,,second,,,,as,,,,the,,,,game,,,,updates,,,,itCan,,anyone,,help,,me,,out,,with,,this?,,I,,don't,,know,,where,,to,,begin,,to,,be,,honest,,it,,would,,be,,done,,best,,in,,someone,,else,,hands,,,I,,just,,hope,,I,,can,,be,,the,,motivator.Click,,to,,expand4I'm,,,pretty,,,much,,,just,,,going,,,on,,,each,,,possible,,,value,,,of,,,the,,,102,,,and,,,slowly,,,trying,,,each,,,oneThe,,file,,also,,changes,,sizeSo,,,if,,,you,,,see,,,a,,,file,,,at,,,asec,,,you,,,wont,,,see,,,the,,,apk,,,at,,,/data/appIDA,,,and,,,modding,,,the,,,app,,,itself,,,would,,,be,,,the,,,most,,,efficient,,,wayDungeon,,Hunter,,4,,(Hacked,,Library),,Started,,By,,ndeeptendu,,,,,Apr,,17,,2013,,01:20,,PM,,Prev,,Page,,3,,of,,12,,1,,2,,3,,4,,5,,Next,,,,Please,,log,,in,,to,,reply,,222,,replies,,to,,this,,topic,,#41,,ndeeptendu,,ndeeptendu,,Cheater,,1,,Advanced,,Member,,471,,posts,,Joined,,27-February,,13,,Posted,,19,,April,,2013,,-,,12:17,,PM,,not,,working!,,First,,I,,download,,game,,from,,play,,store,,,follow,,all,,steps,,,finishtutorial,,but,,game,,stop,,when,,loading,,RWDJ,,,May,,10,,,2014,,RWDJ,,,May,,10,,,2014,,#7,,FineNerdsS7,,Seasoned,,Member,,Messages:,,2,189,,Ratings:,,479,,May,,10,,,2014,,#8,,RWDJ,,said:,,↑,,-Snip-Click,,to,,expandI,,,,know,,,,someone,,,,that,,,,can,,,,probably,,,,figure,,,,it,,,,out,,,,Sign,,,,In,,,,Create,,,,Account,,,,press,,OK,,then,,return,,to,,screenAnyone,,figure,,out,,how,,to,,get,,unbanned,,on,,Dungeon,,Hunter,,4?,,,,RWDJ,,,Jul,,26,,,2014,,RWDJ,,,Jul,,26,,,2014,,#11,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les vizards-killers de konoha Index du Forum -> Les Vizards Killers de Konoha!!! -> L'évolution de l'alliance! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: